What you need:
Our deep passion is bringing peace, joy and beauty into your life. We started Celebrations By Heart to help busy professionals create and host the most meaningful, authentic and memorable celebrations.
Your celebration should be a true reflection of who you are. Whether you are looking to create:
- an extravagant and luxurious candlelit soiree
- a fresh and breezy beach frolic
- an intimate and romantic feast in a forest
- or anything in between...
What will make your wedding a joyful success is when it reflects you authentically.
We genuinely want to help you:
- Stay stress free
- Bring your vision to life
- Create exceptional experiences for you and your guests
- Ensure that your celebration happens as smoothly as possible
Your wedding, your way
Q. What is a typical budget and size wedding that you work on?
A. Typically, we work with newly engaged, busy professionals seeking help with planning the wedding of their dreams and working with a budget of $50,000 and above and a guest count ranging from 50 - 300 guests
Q. Where do you provide your services?
A. Throughout California, Central Oregon, the Portland area and beyond. Let us know if you want a destination wedding and we'll happily and expertly help you create an intimate or extravagant celebration. We love wine country (Livermore, Napa, Paso Robles , Santa Cruz and Sonoma), ranch, beach, retreat and full weekend weddings
Q. What services do you provide?
A. Full Service Planning:
We'll begin with a meeting to gain a full understanding of your vision for your special day. From there, a customized full service wedding planning package will be prepared for you that meets your specific needs. Once we are in agreement of the full scope of the services that you require and what you will need from me as your wedding planner, I will work with you each step of the way to help you have a meaningful, authentic and memorable wedding celebration.
Any, or all, of the following wedding planning services that can be included in your customized package:
- Detailed vision planning and design: We will discuss how your wedding will appeal to all the senses: look, feel, smell, sound and taste. We will talk through the full experience that you and your guests will have. This will include defining your wedding style, helping you with your color palette and design services for floral, decor and your printed materials.
- Service provider referrals and assistance with negotiations: depending on your specific needs and all of the elements that you want to include, we'll provide suggestions for service providers and negotiate with them to ensure that you are getting exactly what you need to achieve your vision for the day. Service providers may include: venues for ceremony and reception, catering, decor & floral, music (band, ensemble, quartet or DJ), invitations, attire selection (wedding dress, bridesmaid’s dresses, groom and groomsmen’s attire, parents, etc.), bakery, ceremony musicians, hair and make up, lighting, officiant, photographer, favors & gifts, rental company (if outdoors, will you need a tent ?), transportation, accommodations for out of town guests, videographer.
- Estimated Wedding Expenses: once we have discussed your vision, we will walk you through the steps of estimating your expenses and help you to focus your money on what will make your wedding meaningful and memorable and ensure that it reflects the two of you authentically.
- Timeline development: We will work with you to establish a timeline for your wedding day and put together detailed lists for each member of the wedding party (wedding couple, attendants, parents, etc.) of where they need to be, at what time and what they need to bring.
- Other services may include: management of guest list RSVPs and seating chart
ALSO, INCLUDED ARE ALL OF THE MONTH OF WEDDING SERVICES LISTED IN OUR MONTH OF WEDDING coordination PACKAGE.
B. Month of Wedding Coordination:
Perhaps you are the kind of person who has everything in hand and you just need some help to ensure that everything goes smoothly. Here is where we come in. We will meet with you prior to your wedding to ensure that we have a full understanding of your vision and all the players. On the day of your wedding, we will act on your behalf to ensure that everything goes smoothly.
There are so many details that need to fall into place on the day of your wedding that you as the host don’t have time to, nor should you, be bothered with if you are to truly enjoy your wedding. We’ll maintain a sense of calm by tackling the last minute questions and dilemmas.
All of our Month of Wedding Planning services listed below work together to ensure that you, your fiancé, wedding party, family and friends truly enjoy the wonderful celebration that you have taken a lot of time and effort to plan.
- Initial meeting with you to understand the scope of your vision and all the elements involved in your special day
- Contact all vendors prior to the event and coordinate with them the day of your wedding
- Creation of wedding day timeline to keep everyone on track
- Creation of task lists and items to bring check lists for each member of the wedding party
- Coordination of rehearsal and other wedding events, such as: pre-wedding and post-weddings celebrations
- Placement of all items at ceremony and reception venues
- Ensure that all floral and decor are as you planned
- Provide direction to ensure that everyone knows where to be and what to do at the right time before and during the ceremony and as the reception plays out
- Visual oversight of ceremony and reception venues to ensure that “the stage is set” as you had envisioned
- Contact all service providers as needed on the day of the celebration and manage any last minute needs or questions
- Management of required paperwork (contracts, marriage license, etc.)
- Collection of all items at ceremony and reception venues and distribution to those you designate after your special day
- Distribution of final payments and gratuities to vendors on your wedding day
A LA CARTE SERVICES
You might be somewhere in between our Full Service Wedding Planning Package and our Month of Wedding Coordination package; you know what you want, have many of the arrangements completed, but you need some help in ironing out all of the details. We are happy to help by providing direction to proven service providers and give you ideas on enhancements that will make your celebration more meaningful and memorable.
Here are a few of our A La Carte Services:
- Invitation & Program creation
- Budget & Timeline development
- Ceremony creation
- Wedding Rehearsal Coordination
- Day of Celebration checklists for all key players
- Hotel and Transportation arrangements
- Readings and Music selections
Q. How long does it take to plan a wedding?
A. The earlier you meet with a wedding planner the better. We advise you on the best first steps and how to avoid decisions that will make your life and your wedding more complicated. We've been hired anywhere between 1.5 years out to 1.5 weeks out. Your wedding day will run more smoothly and be much more enjoyable the more time we have together.